Friday, June 6, 2008

More new stuff ;)

This is my LO for this weeks cinema comp at CIS its a photo of Matt my BIL racing in his go kart :) and the tag is for the points bonus where we had to create a tag with a documentary as the title......I picked "great escape" which was about Houdini so it was only fitting that I put my escae artist fur kid Kloe on it LMAO!!!!!


This is this months sketch challenge at CIS (which is my sketch :D ) the prize this month is fandabbydosey too!!Check it out and have a go....you've gotta be in it to win it!!!!


This is my LO for the June stash stomper challenge at scrapboutique to use 6 different ribbons on a LO :) I love this photo of Morgan!!It is so pretty in colour or black and white :)
Well I have finally caught up on everything I missed when our internet was out of action for 24 hours :( OMG it was driving me mad!!!I even went to bed early :O!!!I had a lovely time meeting Liz and her kids on Wednesday :D I also got to meet Angie and her little boy it was great.......yummy mocha, great company,scrap chat and plenty of giggles watching the kids play LOL!!!!Since then I have been working on my samples for the challenges at ALLCRAFTZ for the challenges on National Scrapbook Day tomorrow!!!Woohoo!!It is going to be a fandabbydosey day!!I would love some of you to come and join in the fun!!!Don't forget about the popping ;)!!!I have also been working on the LO's for Jules workshop :) I am lovin it Jules!!!!!I think thats about it for now......I'll be back tomorrow to upload my samples for the ALLCRAFTZ NSBD!!!!!



No comments: