Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm back!!









I'm back in action after spending a week helping Lyns move house!I had a fandabbydosey time with my gorgeous little peeps Josh and Morgan (took a heap of pic's to scrap too ;)) It was a bit hectic but I was really glad to be able to help Lyns out :) The kids loved having me there for a week too.....poor little Mo broke my heart yesterday when they dropped me back at Mum and Dads for Allan to come and pick me up.......she cried so hard it was awful :( She kept saying "you no need go home DD you stay with me" I think Morgan and I are like little peas in a pod she does everything like me .....plus I am a major sookie lala LOL!!!Anyway I have a heap of scrapping to catch up on :O DT work,challenges,sketchie work......the list goes on and on!!!Good job I LOVE IT!!

TFL Krissy xxxxxxx

3 comments:

jules said...

absolutely gorgeous layouts honey! just love them.....

hope your having fun with all your catching up!!

luvs ya jules xx

Liz Weber said...

Krissy so glad you had a wonderful time with your family and poor Morgan... Love checking out your gorgeous creations - keep up the wonderful creations and so glad you are having fun scrapping :-)

BruganCampbell said...

Wonderful LOs!