Thursday, June 24, 2010

Birthdays mean cardmaking......

For me June and July mean lots of birthday so lots of cards need to be made :D I made a variety of different ones for little peeps,my uncle and my sister :) Cant put dads on here he'll see it lol

I used the leftovers from my nightlight kit for these three






This one is for my Uncle Stevie :D Hope he likes it! Man cards are hard!

This one is for my beloved big sis :D I hope she likes it :) If you want to know how I did the flower in 3d check out the forum in the wicked tips and techniques I've taken piccies to show you how :)





I used the "Beautiful Sophie" kit for this one :D
Thanks for visiting!
Flowery hugs
Krissy xx




8 comments:

Barb said...

They are all so good. I have to make a card for my MIL so I'll have to pop over and have a look:)

Kerryn said...

Fantastic cards Krissy!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

OMG - those cards are so fantastic - love them all. xx

靖福 said...

哈囉!來拜訪囉~部落格很棒^^~......................................................................

Tanya Tahir said...

such adorable cards!!!!

Kirsty said...

Darn! I missed seeing two of them!!!! Congrats on the pub, and the cards that are left are gorgeous!

陳隆 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。......................................................................

Chantal said...

Oh wow!!! Um.... AMAZING! What fantastic creations you've .... created!!! Fantastic work!!! LOVE IT!!! :D