Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Im still alive and yes I have been scrapping :D

Its been sooooo long since my last scrappy post :O Im so slack :( I have at least been doing some scrapping :) Here are some of the things Ive created :)

This weeks sketch @ Wicked :D I pinched these photos from Josh's memory card ...I love them lol

Double lacey *swoon* I LOVE these My Vintage Blossoms :) ooh and a natural twister underneath ;-)

"celebrating us" was my LO inspired by Kates interior challenge last week :) Yummy colours in that bathroom Kate the great!
"one of a kind" is my example for Interior #3 my brother (who proved VERY popular with the princesses hehehe look out Horse you could have a fan club lol!) I love a grungey LO so fun and messy :D I used one of my new MVB buttons too :)
My beautiful friend Jules asked me to design some pages for her classes at home this month and I jumped at the chance :D Check out all those gorgeous colours I {{heart}} them :) Here are a few of the pages I did :)









Heres a quick rundown of the happenings in the Christie house of late....
STILL renovating downstairs
Celebrated Morgans birthday early with her last weekend -she is so super cute that little princess :)
Went and stayed with mum and dad last weekend and the dogs had another (insert rolling eyes here) fight and when Al was trying to break it up he copped a bite to his finger which has since nearly resulted in him having to go to hospital :O It turns out that the bite went to the bone between his knuckles and he had a massive infection in his hand that was starting to spread :O Scary stuff :( The Dr said things like that can end up in loss of limb or even death :O :O:O:O so lucky he went straight away when it started looking dodgy.So poor guy got a tetanus and a penicillin shot to kick start the healing process and he has a dose of antibiotics to get through.Norty dogs :(
Kloe dog has something weird going on of late too she seems to be off her food alot :$ and I discovered yesterday she has a few bumps in her chest ....off to the vets for her , Id hate to think she was in pain and needs medicine for something......im really hoping its nothing nasty :(
Sale is on now at wicked! Bargains storewide :) Shop til you drop lol Click the Wicked Princesses banner to take you to the shop :)
OKies better go....im seriously hankering some lollies but we have none so a bowl of cheerios might have to do *sigh* lol
Thanks for visiting!
Krissy xx








6 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Oh Krissy I'm soo sorry to hear about Al's hand - how scary! And I hope Kloe dog is going to be ok :(

It's always a pleasure to see your scrappy posts. Your work is amazing every time xx

Kirsty said...

Wow! You HAVE been busy...these are all gorgeous :)
I hope Kloe and Al are okay! Norty of them to make you worry ;)

Kate said...

naughty naughty doggies!!

let us know how al and kloe go..

gorgeous layouts darl, they are all so beautiful :) xox

Stacey Young said...

Look at all those gorgeous layouts....loving the bright ones:):) I hope alls good with Al's hand...bit scary xo

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Super creations :)
Al's hand and Kloe's dog :(

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Krissy, you have been scrappin like crazy!! I love them all!! Such gorgeous details!! Good to see you again!! HUGS