Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Get Picky :)

wowsers two updates in one day lol that never happens lol

Today I scrapped :D yaaaaaaaaay!First time in about 2 weeks :O I had a go at the fabulous "Get Picky" sketch challenge :D

 I used heaps of MVB goodies on there :) the clouds,MVB seaside critter pin,doileys,trim and a few flowers :D Its bright and fun and Im really pleased with how it turned out :) Photos where taken by my awesome nephew Josh :D Thanks mate!

Anywhoo here is my LO, starring the always gorgeous Morgan :)



Thanks for visiting and hae a fab day :) woohoo so happy my mojo is back :D

Krissy xx

8 comments:

Stacey Young said...

I tried to write on your last post but didn't let me for some reason...anyway I see you have the blogger thingy worked out with the bigger pics:):) Super cute layout too....I luv the rainbow xo

Nerrida said...

Wow, gorgeous bright colours and those photos are so crisp and clean - the whole layout just comes together so perfectly.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

love the bright colours and the cute pics! Thanks so much for playing along with our first sketch, Krissy :)

Christine said...

Oh wow, i absolutely adore those gorgeous buttons and doilys, so sweet!

Unknown said...

I love everything about this LO Krissy :) Loving all of your MVB goodness !!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so very stunning!! LOVE all the goodies on this!!! WOW!

Ebony van der Starre said...

Love the textures and colors!!! Such a fun LO!!!

Kerryn said...

Great to see some scrapping again Krissy. Love this one :).