Sunday, April 24, 2011

Words can mean so much.........

........and can help people in their saddest of times and I thank each and everyone of you who commented with your kind words over the loss of my Kloe girl {{hugs}} I really do appreciate your kindness and understanding *mwah* She is gone but will never be forgotten...its like my brother said "Kloe left her mark wherever she went no-one will forget her" and since she passed away Ive heard so many Kloe stories ..some id forgotten and some I didnt even know about lol her and her shenanigans again lol I will be making myself a mini album about all her stories to remind myself of the funny things she did.......Jack the boy is slowly getting back to his old self or should I say "new" self ...he seems to be alot calmer,less rough and for some odd reason seems to be more my dog than Al's ....Kloe was always my baby and Jack was Al's man-dog into the rough stuff and super boysterous in all ways...now he is my gentle boy that sooks for a hug and a pat and follows me everywhere.I dont know whether its him knowing im missing Kloe so much or both of us missing her....or is it that he is kinda liking being the centre of attention? Who knows but he is thoroughly enjoying me fussing over him lol

So I thankyou for listening,reading and sharing your stories..and for the cyber hugs :)

The week of Kloe's passing was made further sad by the loss of a friend ..I hadnt known her very long but she made an instant impact on me with her amazing voice and heart of gold.I remember telling her the first time I met her  it wasnt fair to do karaoke when you can actually sing lol she laughed and winked at me and smiled her fabulous beaming smile.At Michelles funeral her music was played and I thought it was beautiful....she shouldve been famous with a voice like that and looking around at the many who came to pay their respects she was famous and did touch the hearts of so many different people in her 31 years......you will always be remembered Michelle Rest in peace lovely xx

So there you have it April hasnt been the best of months sadly......but as the quote goes with every end there is a new beginning and the week following all this sadness we found out some fabulous friends of ours are expecting a baby this November :D We are thrilled for them and this child is truely a blessing and will have the best mummy and daddy ....I love that my friends are getting their "happily ever afters" Happy times are what makes the sad times that little bit easier to bear.Anywhoo enough of my babbling.......i havent been creating very much lately (well I have but I either forgot to photograph them or cant because they are pressies ;-) ) but I did make cards for our friends birthdays last week so here they are.......

Kirstens card.....

and Jasons card.........

and thats about it for me for now....im currently playing with needle and thread and creating things for the retreat ;-) Its wicked good fun :) 

I will try to remember to photograph my other LO's and card tomorrow and upload them :)

Thanks for stopping by
Krissy xx

2 comments:

Kate said...

i love how you remain so positive and thankful even with things arent necessarily going your way. you are so gracious xox

Alison said...

Oh Krissy, I glad you're starting to feel a little bit lighter. Good on Jack for loving you :) Gorgeous cards chicky - love the MVB. Enjoy May!