Monday, February 13, 2012

Last day......

......of being 30..........yep tomorrow its the big 31 for this princess, we normally do the big get dressed up and go out for dinner thing but this year I have requested fish and chips on the beach with my honey :) We may drag the dog along too seeing he quite enjoyed his first beach adventure last week when I visited the beach in the hopes that mother natures healing waves would fix my skin woes.....she rocks....nearly all healed woohoo!

I had to have a few days off thanks to extreme pain and couldnt sit comfortably so it was a case of lying down or standing up which meant I couldnt sew or scrap but I discovered I could draw in old book pages so I set about scribbling some girls faces so I could paint them when I could sit again. I used one on this art journal page...........




Im having fun with this art journally stuff -having a play with colours and some of the art stuff I learnt at school :) Ive done a few more paintings too...including a commissioned piece (SO thrilled about it ....it makes my heart smile that someone wants a piece of my art in their house :D)

Okies Im off to play with some fabric or paint or paper........

Enjoy your valentines day tomorrow :)
Krissy xx

No comments: