Saturday, February 21, 2009

Photos and LO's :)

These are some of my fave pics from my time away with my family :) Mum,Granny and Lyns :)
The gorgeous miss Morgan ....notice the puppy dog band aid?That was the result of a wii accident :( make sure you use you controller covers people!!!

The spunky Josh having a blast in the water.....I get the best piccies of him when he doesnt know Im doing it LOL


The three musketeers Granny,Dad and Mum......I love this happy snap LOL



McMahons Beach :) For those that dont know McMahon is my family name and we have pics taken here when we first moved to Aus....I should try to find the original!




Dad and Morgan trying to coax some fishys in LOL





And last but not least this gorgeous pic of Morgan........she was just sitting there and I called her name and this is the way it looked.........I think its beautiful :) Im sure all these pics will be getting scrapped more than once!!






I am the guest DT at scrapperswarehouse this month!I won the spot last year and Gaby sent me this yummy Kaiser paper.....perfect for the sunset shot on new years :)







MY latest creation for Jody at Created By You :) These pics are from aaaaaages ago but they suit these papers really well :) If you are interested in buying the kit please contact Jody HERE.








The spunky JT again :) Im boy LO mad at the moment!Look no flowers!!!LOL Ive just finished another one with him in the spotlight too so keep an eye out for more boy LO's uploaded soon :)
Attention all scappers!!!!
Do you love scrapbooking?
Do you love having a chat?Do you love competitions?
Would you love to meet some new people?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above then A PASSION FOR CRAFT is the place for you!Lynnie has a fabulous forum with lovely ladies already chatting up a storm and the more the merrier!!!It is a great place to hang out and be inspired!!!Starting on the 1st there will be some awesome monthly comps with vouchers up for grabs as well as THE BIG ONE!!!!!;) Cant tell you what that is........you'll have to join up to find out :) Come on girls follow me!!!I'll be teaching my first class there very very soon :D I have also got a little RAK challenge going using one of my sketches :) Hope to see some lovely scrapping friends there soon :)
Okey dokey peeps Im off to pack my tote as Miss Tracy and I are having a scrappin day today :) Have a great weekend! *mwah*
Thanks for visiting :)
Krissy xx










6 comments:

Rihani said...

Gorgeous layouts and photos Krissy!!

Kirsty said...

Lovely LO's -love the croc one!
Looks like you had a great holiday judging by the gorgeous pics:)

Kerryn said...

Some great photos there! Looking forward to seeing them scrapped :).

Love the layouts!

Wendy Smith said...

lovely work Krissy...you ahve been very busy

jules said...

absolutely gorgeous piccies honey! and the layouts are wonderful..i love those kaiser country grove papers...i am using them at my retreat next weekend...oh my god it is next weekend...ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!

will have to head on over and check out your new hang out for sure...thanks for the heads up
jules xxxx

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures and your layouts are always amazing to look at!! :) TFS!