Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Butterfly kisses

I had another play with the "All a fllutter" kit on sale now @ Wicked Princesses and made this LO :) I gave Morgan a butterfly kiss (you know when you blink on someones cheek and your eyelashes tickle?) anywhoo Morgan thought it was hilarious so I thought it'd make a good title to match these butterlfly papers :) Im loving the nice bright colours in these My Little Shoebox papers :)


I added a hand dyed doiley too :D


I {{heart}} these websters alphas!Im a wee bit addicted to that font lol
Im christening my slow cooker today :D Since this morning it has been simmering away and the smells where driving me crazy while I was cleaning the house lol Yummo beef stroganoff for our dinner tonight :D Double yay only one pot to clean lol
I bought my copy of Scrapbooking Memories the other day and YAY my first comissioned layout is in there :D So cant wait to show the peeps :D
Okies better go and tidy the shop so I can scrap lol
Thanks for visiting!
Flowery hugs
Krissy xx




7 comments:

Marelize said...

Beautiful Krissy! Love the flower cluster and that font is yummy! :)

Kate said...

i want strog strog!!!

Kirsty said...

Oh YUM Beef Stroganoff is my all time favourite!
Love that LO, that font is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! The pic of you and your neice is just beautiful :)

Kerryn said...

Beautiful layout Krissy!!

Kerryn said...

oh and congrats on the commissioned layout. I had a feeling we were both using the same products. The layout you created is gorgeous!!!!!

Stacey Young said...

Gorgeous layout Krissy, I love the colours and congrats on your work in SM...well done:):)

Trudi Harrison said...

Gorgeous!!!

Congrats on Bo Bunny commission too - looks fabo too