Thursday, May 20, 2010

I {heart} the Bots and Cogs kit!

Yesterday I played with the "Bots & Cogs" kit and I have to say far out this is a fun kit!I was really excited about this kit when I designed it and LOVE that I thought to make a matching poppie for the kit :D Anywhoo here it is using a piccie of Josh when he was about 5 or 6 :)



How cute is that robot stamp?!I love it and you can be guaranteed to see it again and again on my boy pages :D I did heaps of 3ding (I should buy shares in foam tape lol) but love how its come together......Hope Josh likes it too :)

OKies im off to have another play with the kit :D

Thanks for visiting and have a fab day :)

Flowery hugs

Krissy xx




8 comments:

Kate said...

this is gorgeous krissy that poppy really sets it off beautifully!! mwah xo

Her Essential Hand said...

that is mighty cute. and yes love the robot stamp.
I love how you 3D everything. :)

Marelize said...

Love the 3D-ing thats going on here and the robot stamp is a winner! Stunning layout Krissy! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

so gorgeous, I love the little robots :)

Lauren said...

What a cute layout! It looks great. :)

Kerryn said...

You do 3d so well! Gorgeous Krissy.

Kate said...

absolutely gorgoeus Krissy!! love everything you do....I have been visiting but not leaving love, sorry chickie, loving all your new kits too!!!

Chloe said...

Loving what you are doing with this range of pp's!!!