Monday, July 12, 2010

Boys will be boys.....

Is the new boy kit @ Wicked Princesses :D Its chockers full of boyish scrapping goodies and some custom made My Vintage Blossom poppies :D I had a little play with it over the weekend and there is still heaps of it left :O Its been on pre-order so there are only a few left so if you'd like on you might have to be quick :)


A quick close up....I added some Jenni Bowlin alphas
and here is the LO.....

I have another LO to share too but blogger is being funny and wont let me upload anymore photos :$ very strange indeed......
Okies better run, posting to do today,new stock to add, a newsletter to write as well as the normal day to day stuff :)
Have a fab day and thanks for visiting :)
Krissy xx


3 comments:

Alyssa said...

That lo looks great babe :) have a nice day xx
Lys

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Fantastic work, Krissy! Hope you are keeping well lovey :)

Kate said...

beautiful krissy love it