Saturday, August 21, 2010

Grandads little mate

This is the last LO for Jules classes I designed :D I had heaps of fun putting them all together :) I found these photos of Dad and Josh from last year and when Josh was bub and thought it'd be cool to scrap about these guys :) They are great mates these two I love it :)

The sickness appears to have left the house (fingers crossed and touching wood as I type that) I was better within a few days but poor Al has 2 asthma puffers and antibiotics from his :O The Dr gave a him a big lecture about smoking being the cause of his lungs not recovering as well as they should but he was already one step ahead and hadnt had a smoke for over a week at the time :D He is now up to his 11th day of being smoke free and im so proud of him! No crankiness,no craving one...he is awesome :D I told him he must've been ready because thats what it was like for me when I quit almost 2 years ago :) Im so glad that we have both kicked the habit now :)
Okies better go and bring the washing in and sort out what to cook for dinner :)
Thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment *mwah*
Krissy xx

5 comments:

Cherie said...

Love that LO!

Congrats to Al for quitting smoking! Think of all the extra $$$ you will have now for scrapping supplies.

Giovanna Scott said...

Colours are great in that Layout Krissy!!
Well done Al ;)
Hope you both recover soon xx

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous LO, and well done to Al! That is HUGE! Hope the sickness stays away for you guys :)

Stacey Young said...

Awesome layout Krissy....yay for Al, that is awesome...I have never been a smoker but I could imagine how hard it would be to give up but he sounds like he is doing great... good on the both of you:):)

Unknown said...

Love the LO Krissy :) And good on Al for giving up the cigarettes :) Must be a very hard thing to do.