Friday, August 27, 2010

Sneaks of my challenge for tonight :D

Yay its cybercrop night! I {heart} cybercrop time :) I finally finished my example for my challenge.....it wa sone of those LO's you think about and plan in your head and then stress it wont turn out right on the page lol BUT yay it turned out how I imagined it would :D Ive been doing lots of recycling on this LO too and will be sharing my tips and techniques on the forum at Wicked Princesses tonight when I reveal the full LO :) Dont forget if you put the cybercrop advert on your blog or facebook you will go into the draw to win a $5 voucher!!

Ooooops that could be a giveaway for part of the challenge criteria ;-) I used the "Countdown" kit....far out Ive had some fun with this kit!!Its perfect for boys of all ages, Ive scrapped LO's about my 10 year old nephew,a photo of my brother as a teenager AND some of my fabbo hubby!!See it suits all ages :D

I {heart} and MVB poppie on my boyish LO's :D PLus my brother doesnt consider them to be "flowers" so its all good LOL

Ooooh whats that round thing? You can find out tonight on the forum ;-)
Okies who has been to visit the shop in the last couple of days?
Have you seen all the goodies?? I had myself a massive shopping trip to a few suppliers and the cartons are arriving all this week lol good job no-one needs to sleep in the spare room because the bed is currently covered in boxes and boxes and boxes of scrapping stuff! Ive got albums,albums,albums and more albums lol They are the fandabbydosey printblocks albums :D Ive also added refills,gel pens,photo pencils,storage for 12 x 12 papers and cardstock and a mountain of alphas :D There should be more goodies coming today too weeeeeeee!!I listed some new My Vintage Blossom double laceys yesterday too ....very very pretty :D
Ok im off to do some more scrapping :)
Thanks heaps for visiting and commenting *mwah* it always makes my day :)
Krissy xx


2 comments:

Josie Dean said...

what a good idea with the first photo! I have some in my scrapping bin! :) lol Will see if I can make it tonight!

Kate said...

looks fabulous Krissy, love it! hoping to call in at the CC tonight if I can stay awake!! loving all your scrapping you have been a busy bee :)