Saturday, February 26, 2011

the crazy 2.....

........is my LO example for my challenge at the Birthday Cybercop happening now @ Wicked Princesses :D


Love that iphone app :) Al and I have had some fun mucking around with it :) Im still loving the 8.5 x 11 size too :D I used the new "My Love" kit for this LO....*swoon* I so so love the colour scheme...gee I wonder why ;-)






Are you coming to the Wicked Princesses retreat? Did you think it was fully booked? I have just secured 5 extra places so if you would like to come along head over to Wicked Princesses now to book your spot and find out all the details :D Its going to be fabulous!!


Okies better go and spend some time with my honey :)

Thanks for visiting and for leaving a comment *mwah*

Krissy xx

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

Loving all those fun photos Krissy!!

Kate said...

PMSL at al's funny face in the top left strip!! hahahaha

HarmonySweetpea said...

Love that layout! And loving the cyber crop. The retreat would be fab but the dates coincide with a special occassion for hubby and I. Hopefully there is another one later in the year when he abandons me to tour the east coast with his band lol