Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hi everybody :) Long time between post again *blush* so slack of me ...but I have been doing a little bit of scrapping (not as much as I like but a enough to keep me sane lol) so here is some of what Ive been working on.....
My gorgeous friend Jules asked me to create some class LO's for her using the MLS harmony range and I wasnt about to say no to that offer so I created the following 6 LO's :)

My mojo has been a wee bit awol of late so I thought maybe a change might help so I did them in a different size to my norm and LOVED it!





I cant remember if I shared the canvas pic....if I did ignore it if I didnt enjoy checking it out  lol



Ive got a heap of family photos to share soon too after my surprise 30th birthday party :) I had a fabulous time and cant wait to scrap the photos :)


CYBERCROP this weekend @ Wicked Princesses!! I hope you will come along to join in the fun!

Princess Kate and I have surprises in store for you all ;-) 


Happy scrapping and thanks for visiting :)

Krissy xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all really gorgeous!! TFS! HUGS

Kerryn said...

It's fun to mix things up. These all look great Krissy!!

Cathy said...

So bright and beautiful Krissy.. love them all!! I absolutely adore your canvas.. really gorgeous!! :)

Cherie said...

Love those bright & colourful LO's you did for Jules!

The pics of your Dad & Morgan are beautiful - it's obvious how much he adores her :)