Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back from visiting.......



These are a couple of my new LO's! The forever one with me and Al is for the 123challenge and the one with the frangipani's is just because they are my fav's!!!I took this photo of the frnagipani's in Mum and Dads yard (I tried to grow my own but they just didn't survive my lack of green thumb LOL!!)
Just got back from visiting with Mum and Dad last night and had a fabbo time!I shopped til I dropped for Allan's birthday and had a ball spending time with everyone.Also got my wii fix while I was there,had a ball playing the golf with Dad!I still hold the current high-score of 575 on the target practice!Shock horror because I hate sports but am totally addicted to the wii!!!LOL!!
We went to see the Hi5 concert yesterday and it was great although I did come home with .....go,go,go,go...stop playing over and over in my head!Which did get pretty annoying when they are the only words I could remember from the song!!!Morgan and her little friend Emily loved it and I got some super cute pic's of them both which (watch this space and I will upload soon!) Well I'm off to class with Shelly at Jody's shop Created By You tonight and can't wait because I'm having major withdrawals after no scrapping for a week!! Take care
Krissy xx

No comments: