Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I can laugh now.....

Just got back from a leisurely run.......leisurely....pigs bum!!!Not my choice....went out onto the verandah for some fresh air ;) and spotted a dog loose in the street and thought to myself....hang on that dog looks familiar....no wonder..it was Houdini aka Kloe (so should've called her Houdini or Chaos like I wanted to!!LOL) So off I go out the front she spots me and runs (if she was better behaved we could race her LOL) ......so I run.....FOR THREE BLOCKS......yes I can't believe I'm still alive either...LMAO.....so picture this I'm running..in thongs...and thinking thank god theres no cars around when around the corner comes a ute ....and she's running right for it...he slows down and I'm thinking thats nice he doesn't want to run over my dog!But noooooo he slows down to give me a wink, old mate drives on and she is still running (I swear if dogs could laugh she would've laughed at me!) finally managed to corner her in someones backyard and she rolls over and looks at me like.....what?What'd I do wrong?

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!Then I had to carry her the whole way home.....in the midday sun...today is stinkin hot....why can't she just chew things like other dogs....or bury bones...that'd be sooooo much simpler!So the moral of my story is though I do love her and she is my baby......NEVER OWN A JACK RUSSELL!!!!!!!!Unless your yard is set up like a prison with no chance of escape LOL! I'm off to catch my breath and recover

5 comments:

Amie said...

Love your blog Krissy,

Your LO's are just gorgeous :o)

Have a great day
Amie xx

Shelly said...

Haha.... Kloe strikes again!!! She is a naughty fur baby!I have a mental image- I hope you didn't hurt your wiistring again!!!

Jody-lee said...

hahahahahaha Ah Krissy i have tears in my eyes im laughing so much and just the picture of your running down the street....that is so funny...for us anyway....now im going back to check out the rest of your blog....see ya....
P.s...hows the Wii

Vesna said...

HEHE.....sorry that is so funny Krissy.

Have a great day
Vesna

Zoe said...

LOL - I've got a Jack Russell escapee too - last time he got out I chased him for 40 mins. I feel your pain ;)