Friday, November 14, 2008

TFI Friday :)


I have jumped in and had a go at this months challenge at inkurable stampers (check out the link in my side bar) the challenge was to create something christmassy,use beads and a bottle cap.....I made card and decoration beofre I read the fine print that only one entry is allowed so I have entered the card :) Thanks Liz and Jules for helping me decide *mwah*

This is the always spunky man Josh :) This is for the eight weeks to christmas comp week 4....we had to use 5 of something (I picked playing cards),10 eyelets (I normally hate them.....not anymore!!),rub ons and fabric or ribbon......and I did some doodling....Im totally addicted now LOL just need to try some other things :)


This weeks sketch LO by Tam Partridge at CIS :) My peeps are perfect :)



My stash stomper LO for Scrapboutique :) Liz set the challenge of using more than 5 rub ons on a LO and this is what I came up with :) My gorgeous sister Lyns and my spunky nephew Josh ....I love that photo :)











My fandabbydosey friend Jules asked me to create some LO's for her up and coming November classes and the above two LO's are the end result!!Jules sent me lots of yummy goodies to play with :) There is a third LO but its a blind scrap and I dont want to give the game away :) For more info check out Jules blog HERE




I am also honoured to have been asked to design some stuff for Jules retreat next year so check that out too :D

Dont forget to check out the celebrations at ALLCRAFTZ next week!!!!~E~ has some gorgeous new stamps in too.......dribble dribble......:)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)
If my gorgeous little cousin Hannah is reading this hiya wee bird :)
Krissy xx







7 comments:

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous creations Krissy! Great work with the CIS sketch :).
TFS

jules said...

gorgeous as always.....

and thanks for being my wonderful DT....glad your enjoying doing it!!! can't wait ot get going on the retreat stuff!!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! You go girl!! What beautiful creations you've made!! Love your star burst creations!! TFS!!

Julie said...

Just love your creations here Krissy. Seen the projects on the inkurable blog and they are just deivne.

Kate said...

gorgeous krissy as always :) just love that card and the deco :) very festive :)

Manon Keir said...

beautiful beautiful Krissy!!!

Hey big hugs lovely!!! You know why mwah xxx

Ann said...

These are all fabulous! I really love the poinsettia fold with the beads and bottle caps--too cool! :D