I dont normally do the whole deep and meaningful posts because of my personality trait of keeping my cards close to my chest but lately when Ive been feeling a bit......meh,blah,down and sad Ive snapped myself out of it by thinking of things I am thankful for.......thinking about the things I do have not the things I dont :) So anywhoo I thought it would be a good idea to make it a common occurence to take the time to think of the things I am thankful for and make a note of them here......for future scrapping perhaps?
This week I am thankful for
* the rain!I love rainy days :) Great for movie days and chilling out scrapping...without sweating like theres no tomorrow lol
* hearing my little niece Morgan telling me how much she loves kindy :) I am so so proud of how much she loves it ....such a brave little princess :)
* knowing that my nephew Josh is loving year 5 and his new man teacher :D He will rock year 5 I just know it :)
* surprises in the mailbox :D Thankyou Kate!
* all the lovely ladies that are at Wicked Princesses ,chatting,shopping and creating you all make my job a dream job *mwah*
* my gorgeous fabulous husband that is always always there to make me laugh when im sad *mwah* you are my everything Al xx
So there you have it :) Im thankful for heaps more things but for now thats it :)
Thanks for stopping by to visit :) I always love reading your messages :)
P.S I'll be back tomorrow with new flowers I designed today :D