Friday, February 19, 2010

Tonights the night!

All the fun and games will kick off at Wicked Princesses at 7pm QLD time :) Click on the invite to take you there :)

This is a sneaky peek of my challenge example ;-)

The fabulous Princess Karen inspired me to have a go at these gorgeously colourful "Twisters" Ive listed them in the shop as colour packs and as multi packs :)

Also new are my flowers kits :D An assortment of different flowers for a bargain price!Check them out at WP :)


Okies hope to see you all tonight at the cybercrop!
Happy Scrapping
&
Flowery hugs
Krissy xx




3 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

love those new flowers, I think my flowers are coming low, must look and shop :)
x

Kate said...

love flowers!!

BruganCampbell said...

They are all so lovely and cute Krissy!

Have a great weekend!