Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday.......

To my brother Richard!!!Big 25 today!Its all good buds getting older doesn't mean you have to grow up......just look at your big sister......I'm still a child LOL!!!We are all set to go to Mum and Dads today for a family BBQ for Richards birthday can't wait!!I have his pressies on the kitchen table waiting to be wrapped :) I'm getting a new toy today too......WOOHOO......digital SLR!!!YAY happy dance!!Can't wait to have a play with it!I had a fabulous girly night last night with the always lovely Kirsten :) we sat on the front verandah and caught up on all the latest, lots of giggles it was so lovely to catch up with her!We have promised not to let it go as long as 4 months between catch ups next time :)! Okey dokey I'm off to get myself organised to go and see the birthday boy :) <3

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

Happy Birthday to your brother Krissy. Hope he had a great time with your family day.

OMG you lucky thing a new camera - you MUST bring it with you next week - gosh just another toy for us to check out lol

Loving your layouts for the Sketch Blog - so glad you are onboard.

Morgan looks like she inherits your sense of humour hehe