Friday, August 15, 2008

Slack blogger

Ive been slack!!Far out!One day is Telstras fault for cutting us off......and I've been busy working away in my scrap room LOL tell you what one day without the internet and I made 4 samples for my DT gallery at Allcraftz (check out my DT blog) cleaned my house from top to bottom and re-arranged our bedroom :O Managed to drop the chest of drawers on my big toe in the process (ouch) and I am now 1 week in front for my CIS sketches!!!Holey smokes that never happens LOL!! Im off to a crop at Nic's place tonight!Yay!!Standby for a new link when I help her to create a blog ;) Its going to be fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the always lovely Jules for today!Hope you had a fandabbydosey day!!I did have some new stuff to upload from the cybercrop at CIS last weekend but they seem to have disappeared from my memory card :$ Anyway I had a blast :) as always :) Dont forget top check out my Allcraftz DT blog to see my latest creations :)Im off to get organised for tonight :) TFL Krissy xx

2 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Great work with all your DT layouts Krissy. It was lovely to see you at the CIS CC last weekend - loved your layouts, thanks for joining in.

Love those photos from your Melbourne trip.

jules said...

thanks you gorgeous girl for the birthday wishes....it was a great day thanks to lovely people like you looking out for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love yous dt stuff...way to go girl!!!!

luvs ya jules xxx