Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New LO's and christmas photos

Some super yummy pink paislee goodies.....OMG I am totally hooked on their stuff :) I had heaps of fun with this LO :)
My LO for the 8 weeks to christmas comp for last week......I won a prize!!Woohoo!!!

Morgan and her little frined Emmy at the hi5 concert last month :) I didnt get to go but Lyns printed me pic's :) I am soooo lovin doodling at the moment :) It was fun to use heaps of bright colours for this fun LO :)


My LO for this weeks comp at scrapbookingtop50.....awwwww look how little the peeps are!!Lovin that kaisercraft christmas paper :)



Me and the peeps :)




Mum and the kids :)





Morgan had had enough LOL :)






Dad and Morgan :)








Awwww perfect one!!!Love it :)












Watch out for lots of LO's with these photos :)












TFL Krissy xx







4 comments:

Kate said...

gorgeous krissy!!! i love pink paislee too!!

i love the hi 5 layout xo

Anonymous said...

WOW girl!! You've been so busy!! The layouts are just stunning and all those pics made me smile from ear to ear!! :) What precious memories!! TFS!

Laura said...

Loving all your CHrissy photos!! The "peeps" are gorgeous! All your layouts are always so beautiful :)

KarenB said...

Loving all of these, especially the Pink Paislee.
And guess what, you've been tagged **wink** Pop on over to see the details.