Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am spoilt rotten!!

This is my LO for the comp at scrapbookingtop 50 using a page maps sketch :) Im lovin these Bella papers!!
This is my LO with no photo which is a part of the challenges at a passion for craft :) Our bits and bobs from melbourne :) This is my first LO with no photos :)


The gorgeous Nic's birthday card :)

OMG Nic totally spoiled me rotten and gave me the fandabbydosey Princess stamp set ( I am so LOVING being a Princess LOL) and some gorgeous inks and a groovy tin to hold my odds and ends :) Thanks so much lovey *mwah*



This is my supercool prize from scrapbookingtop50 for coming as a runner up in the 8 weeks to christmas comp........Love it all!!
Ok so I have recovered from my horrid migraine I had earlier in the week it was horrible and I nearly yacked....oops too much information LOL Anywhoo I just remembered that I still have a towel,a card and some doll house pillows sheets and blankets to make ........and Miss Tracy and Jody are coming to visit.......gotta go LOL!!!
I'll update again tomorrow hopefully with a finished OTP to show and some other bits ;)
TFL and take care!!
Krissy xx




3 comments:

Kerryn said...

YOu lucky duck, some gorgeous goodies there! Love your scrappy work too :).

Merry Christmas.

Kate said...

oooh nice goodies to add to your stash krissy :) great work on the card too lovey xo

loulou said...

Merry Christmas Krissy - there is an award on my blog for you for all your inspiration at Allcraftz.

I have turned up your kit in my tidy up (well kind of tidy up at least I can see a bit of my cutting mat) will have to get back and find your instruction page.