Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The 15....

LO's I did at the retreat :D Sorry its a bit of a LO overload so get comfy or grab a cuppa to keep you entertained lol


Josh when he was in year one :D I think this LO was for the fussy cutting challenge....
Together :) I still love this piccie of mum and Granny :) Check out the green rainbow trim....looks nice hey!

Swing :) I love these photos of Morgan :D This challenge was to use a little shaker box on the LO, I put mine as the flower centre :)



Spunky Monkey was the 1st LO I did all weekend ....far out I loved those animals!I ended up cutting some out all weekend lol

So Proud was for Peta's blind scrap :D I was so cool to scrap it in person with her!Thanks Peta *mwah*


Almost done girls.......



She loves little one......how chuffed was I when I noticed there was a sticker that said "little one!"





Cheeky Monkeys lol I love these photos I pinched off Josh's memory card :D

.......
Little Miss Sunshine :D Was for the stitching challenge I pen stitched for mine


I love you was based on a sketch and I made the flowers to match on the spot.....used a green trim too!


OMG......yes you are seeing correctly.......no need to adjust your screen......I scrapped a double :O and I enjoyed it :O But ssssssshhhh dont tell anyone or they'll start expecting them all the time lol I love how this one turned out :D


Who could resist this photo? I love her smile so it was fitting to do a LO about her and use a pink polka puffy :D



Happy with you .....I used the branch I made for my class example when I showed the girls how to make them :D Im getting very brave in my old age PMSL I added a puffy and some doileys too :)


Did you know I love you is another done with the Brook papers oh man I love this range!!SO gorgeous and mega easy to use :)



Ok thats it all done :D Im thrilled with doing 15 pages and all "Just because" felt fab to scrap the days away :)


Okies better go the scrap table is calling :D


Happy Scrapping

&

Flowery hugs

Krissy xx













4 comments:

Marelize said...

Wow Krissy! You've been very busy! Your layouts are stunning! I've got so many favorites... too many to list! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Stacey Young said...

Oh wow!!! So so envious with how many layouts you scrapped in a weekend:) Awesome....I love Cheeky monkey and the double....those animals and trains are adorable:)

Kate said...

I love them all krissy!! hope you didnt mind me wandering over to you several times you check out your pages, it was a bit hard to see over the table!!

Kerryn said...

Holy cow Krissy, I thought I'd well with the 8 layouts I did at the retreat I went to. LOL. They look great!!