Saturday, March 6, 2010

In year one....

Hehehe there you have it I scrapped that piccie of me in year one :) I used some of the "Nerdy Bird" kit I bought myself from my shop ;-) I think the bright colours look cute with the black and white piccie :) Can you see what I wanted to be when I grew up ? I remember wanting to be a Princess or a ballerina LOL At least one of them has come true lol as for the ballerina bit my 2 left feet beg to differ lol Im having so much fun coming up with these themes for the BOM challenges and its cool for me to remember these things too :)
Just a couple of quick close ups :)

I love that little nerdy bird! So cute :)
We had plans to go and visit Al's mum today but it has been put on hold til we find out what the weather is doing......apparently people are flooded in :O I said to Al its probably not a wise move .....it wouldnt be fun to drive the hour and a half only to have to turn around and come back....or worse be stuck in Nanango! Dont get me wrong its a nice little town but Ive got too much to do to be stuck away from home at the moment kwim?
What have you got planned this weekend?
Do you subscribe to the newsletters at Wicked Princesses? Did you see this months giveaway? If not i'll let you in on the goss here :)
This month as its the month of St.Paddys day :D I figured Id give all customers with orders over $25.00 a chance at something cool :D
For this month only ALL orders over $25.00 will go into the random draw for a kit of their choice from the shop @ Wicked Princesses!!! How cool is that!
Okies im going to go and scrap while I wait to hear what we are doing lol
Happy scrapping
&
Flowery hugs!
Krissy xx


11 comments:

jules said...

oh honey i LOVE it!!! i am so glad i got the nerdy birdy kit...can't wait to get it and have a play!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

LOVE this!! The Nerdy Bird on the white background really POPS! It's such a cute photo too :)

Leah said...

What an adorable photo Krissy. Love how you've scrapped it too! Those papers are way cute!

Stacey Young said...

Ahhh cute, I knew it would be:):)

Her Essential Hand said...

cute LO :) and Nanago, I have been there and no what you mean about getting stuck there. haha :)x

Kerryn said...

awwww how cute! Love the little nerdy bird :).

Charmaine said...

oh this is so sweet......:)

Marelize said...

Oh, you were a cutey Krissy! The Nerdy Bird papers are perfect for that photo! Fab layout! :)

Anonymous said...

The papers really suit the LO and look great - so cute!

Alison said...

Love it - perfect for your pic and I'm so glad your wish of being a princess came true - the wicked variety is best!

Ceci said...

How cute is that layout, looks like you enjoyed doing it Krissy. :)