Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm back!



I'm back from Mum and Dads.....actually got back yesterday but wasn't feeling the greatest so I didn't update my blog :( Anyway I had a fab time at the weekend Josh got 7 strikes in a row on the wii bowling (awesome job bub!!) went and watched Lyns play soccer,went shopping with Mum for a new tote (woohoo!!!)I had a near miss when I was tote shopping one of the other totes decided to start rolling off the top shelf and narrowly missed my head!!! :O If it wasn't for Mum's big gasp I would have been sconed for sure!!LOL!!! This is my LO I created with my guest DT pack, lots of awesome goodies to play with!! I'm lovin the guest DT spot and have set a little challenge seeing that it was St.Paddys day yesterday I've set a green challenge!Check it out at CIS its in the surprise competitions section...the winner gets a RAK from me ;)!!!Anyway best be off and do some housework and grab a feed!!! Thanks for having a lookie! Krissy xx

4 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Krissy I just love what you have done with the Guest DT layout pack - I cannot wait to get those papers!!!! Whew about the tote near miss.

Have fun with Wally and I do hope Kloe adjusts lol.

Amie said...

opgdbKrissy, your LO is just stunning:o)

Hugs Amie xx

Amie said...

Mia did that first bit of typing LMAO

Tam Partridge said...

this is a gorgeous page Krissy and I love what you have done with the kit