Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sssssshhhh I have a scrapping secret!!!
































But I can't share what the secret is......yet!!!My lips are sealed ;).These are two of my LO's from the last couple of days and I've gone green!!Not literally just colour wise LOL!!!!!The St Patricks Day LO is for my challenge I set at CIS and the prize is a RAK from me!!Check it out!!The other LO of my gorgeous Mum and Dad is for the colour combo challenge at forever always to create a LO with cream,lime green and teal.I had a bit of fun with the coredinations CS.....I embossed it then sanded it.Lots of faffing LOL!!!These are two of the photo's I took of Josh and Morgan at the weekend when we where watching Lyns play soccer (and I was being attacked by the biggest bull ants I have ever seen!!Ouch!!) The photo of Josh looks like I photoshopped him onto a blue sky background!!LOL!!I didn't though thats just how perfect the weather was on Saturday :).Don't forget to pop over to CIS and checkout Liz's sketch for this week...it is fabbo!!!Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a safe and happy easter!! Krissy xx

No comments: