Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New pages from the long weekend!





Who likes my new blog template? I do :)!!! These are a few Lo's I finished over the long weekend, I scrapped to my hearts delight!!"Wii superstar" is to celebrate Josh beating me and Grand-dad in bowling on the wii- he scored 7 strikes in a row in this game :O!!Little champion! My record is 9 at home but he is happy with 7.......for now anyway!!!The dodgy photo of my thumb was the random draw I had to choose the winner of my little challenge at CIS and the lovely Liz was drawn as the winner!All the entries are fantastic WTG girls!!:)!!I had a fab weekend even though poor Al had to work LOL!! I went to Jody's on Saturday night for a crop with Shelly and Nic we had a ball!!I even managed to finish 5 LO's :O!!!Then on Sunday we went to a BBQ...very yummy then I scrapped all day yesterday:).Heaps of scraplifting ahead of me this week and blogging for the CIS March blog challenge! have a great Tuesday :) Krissy xx

4 comments:

Trudi Harrison said...

Wow Krissy!!! You have been a busy girl. Your LO's are wonderful.

Happy Easter, hope it was eggcelent for you!!

Liz Weber said...

Woohoo Krissy thanks for the random draw picking my layout. Great challenge Krissy.

You have been scrapping up a storm for sure. I thought I was an overachiever this weekend lol.

Glad you got so much scrapping in and glad you had so much fun at your crop night with your friends.

See you here, there and everywhere ;-)

Terri B said...

Loving the blog Krissy! Those LO's are so awesome! Lucky Liz for the challenge.

Can't wait to see your next installment.

Tam Partridge said...

congrats to LIz winning and can't wait to see your creations on the sketch blog Krissy so welcome aboard