Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lucky me!!!







These are my latest LO's from last weekend and this week! I had only managed to do 2 all week and finished 2 more last night.Watch this space I will upload later :) It has been a very exciting week scrapping wise and a very lucky one too!!Not only did I score the guest DT position from CIS I won a few challenges too!Woohoo! I won a book from Scrapboutique,a voucher for my "beautiful you" LO, a $5 voucher from Forever Always and ........drum roll please.......a prize pack for being one of the winners on the February 123 challenge (1st kiss LO)!!!!!!!So stoked!!Can't wait for my guest DT pack to arrive and my prize pack from crafty matters (I think thats what it is called!) I love surprises!!! :) Make sure you check out the cybercrop at CIS on the 14th it is going to be awesome!!!I'm off to tidy my scrapping room and probably get side tracked and scrap instead LOL ;) Thanks for having a lookie!!And thanks to everyone who has left me congrat's on my guest DT position!!! TFL Krissy xx

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on all your wins Krissy!!! you are on a roll ;) Well deserved, your work has been absolutely fabulous!!!