Thursday, May 29, 2008

Check out my new blog!!!!






I love,love,love my new blog colours!!!!!Thankyou so much to the always lovely Liz for doing it for me!!!!Liz made my blog all pretty with a template from Pyzam.Its is so me.....I love pink!!!These are 2 cards I made to christen my new DT album at Allcraftz.Allcraftz has more greta specials on this week in the lead up to National Scrapbookoing Day and they have some super classes planned so be sure to check it out!!!The thanks card was made for Liz to say thankyou for everything she has done for me........Liz you are a star and I'm so glad you liked the card!!Now I owe you another one for beautifying my blog LOL!!!"Shall we dance is for this weeks cinema comp theme at CIS I use the rest of the May little scrappers pack on it......excellent pack considering I got 2 LO's and a card and I still have some left!!!Lyns rang me this morning to tell me that Morgan (Princess and mini me LOL) had locked her out of the house LOL and stood at the door in a fit of giggles while Lyns tried to figure out how to get in LOL!!!!!I spoke to Morgan (when she had let Lyns back in the house LOL) and asked her what she did and Morgan said "Mummy locked outside DD!!!" then I had a fit of the giggles myself and told her that she's a funny little girl and she said"You funnee too DD!!!" she cracks me up!!!I'm still giggling LOL!!Naughty fur kid #1 Kloe had her staples out yesterday and the wound doesn't look real pretty at all :( she has a nasty big scar now.....its gross so I won't take any photos LOL!!But her and Jack (fur kid #2) are back to normal best buds status :) We went and got a new mattress today YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!So I'm patiently waiting for tit to be delivered and am seriously looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight......and chucking the old mattress out!!!!!Thats about it for now...oh I just remembered its thursday so I can upload this weeks sketch at CIS!!!"Together" is a LO of the always gorgeous Josh and Morgan :D I love these photo's of them!!Thanks for letting me borrow your memory cards Lyns (*mwah* love ya) Thanks for having a lookie :) Krissy xx
P.S next months sketch challenge at CIS is my sketch so make sure you check it out the prize is fandabbydosey!!!;)




3 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Woohoo at your new look blog Krissy - it's just perfect for you hey. Thanks again for that gorgeous card - you sure are creative.

LOL about poor Lyns being locked out by Morgan - I have an "emergency" way of getting into the house should that happen here.

Your layout and cards are a beautiful start to your Allcraftz DT album Krissy.

Can't wait to show off your sketch next month :-)

Elizabeth said...

Great work Krissy, your new pieces are really cool.
Neat new Blog LO too!!

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow your LO's are amazing and I love your Blog.