Saturday, May 17, 2008

New LO's





Well there is still no news (yet) on my possibly exciting news LOL so I'll let you know when I know LOL!!"Grandads girl" is my LO for this weeks sketch at CIS and I adore these photos of Morgan and Dad :) they love each other to bits!! "Ever after" is for this weeks cinema comp at CIS and I hand stitched part of the title because I couldn't find any good chippies in my stash LOL!!The other 2 LO's are for Jules blog challenges "Little Star" was for the challenge to make a purple and yellow LO.......my two scary colours when it comes to scrapping LOL but I managed it.....just!!"Mirror,mirrow on the wall I've turned into my mother after all" is for Jules other challenge to scrap about your Mum so I went with the fact that not only do I look like my Ma I'm starting to do things the way Mum does too!!!Which is not a bad thing at all because my Ma is tops!!Superstar mother of all time and one of my best friends Loveyalove!!!Oh how excited am I right now.......I won three of the challenges at CIS on the cybercrop!!!WOOHOO!!!Very chuffed indeed!!Thats never happened to me before!!Lots happening for me scrapping wise at the moment :) Okey dokey I'm off to start my LO's for the cybercrop at scraplounge this weekend *thumbs up* hope you all have a fab weekend :) TFL Krissy xx *mwah*

No comments: