Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cybercrop at Crafting In Style tonight!!!!



























































Come on over and join us for a fandabbydosey mothers day themed CC at CIS tonight!!Its going to be heaps of fun!!!I made mum pose for some photo's before she left for Perth so I'm all set :) Wowsers I've been doing heaps of scrapping!





These LO's are just from this week so far :O "He is the king of her heart" was another LO for the CC at mystical last weekend,"Hotshots" is for the cinema comp at CIS, "Us" was an ongoing challenge set to me at mystical (different from my norm but I like it!) and the others are for my almanac and Kates sketch challenge at scrapboutique..........Phew anyone would think I'm a challenge junkie LMAO!!! I am!!!



Dad says I'm spoiling him rotten :) we had ravioli in spaghetti sauce for tea last night and jam roll with home-made custard for dessert......it was yummo!Tonight I'm making him marinated pork chops with vegies and mashed spuds.....mmmmmmm its going to be good!I'm making all the things Mum doesn't cook LOL poor Allan is missing out :( I miss my honey big time......6 days to go :(.



The lovely Liz is this months Guest DT at CIS and has a cool challenge using shaped cards!Check it out her sample is divine!I'm off to make something to eat....all that yummy talk has made my tummy rumble LOL!!! TFL Krissy xx

2 comments:

Manon Keir said...

gorgeous LO's Krissy.. see you at CIS and everywhere else :)!!!

Kate said...

hey krissy you are a good girl looking after your dad. im sure both your mum and dad appreciate your help and that your hubby is missing you big time!!

~kate