Sunday, October 5, 2008

A beautiful bunch and a couple of cards :)

Look at my gorgeous sister and her beautiful family all dressed up for a wedding.........just gorgeous!!Cant wait to scrap these pic's!!
I love this one of Josh and Morgan!It is so naturally them him being a clown and her laughing at him LOL!Love it!
Beautiful Princess.........she looked stunning :)
My gorgeous peeps......awwwwwwww
Oh and this is my Hannah inspired card for WCMD at ALLCRAFTZ :) we had to make a shaped card and it had to be Hannah (aka bubblefrog inspired) hence the happy frog,greens and my "hoppy day" theme :) I had heaps of fun with it :) I have done some ATC's too but blogger wouldnt let me upload for some reason.......maybe its a sign that my first ever ATC's are wrong LOL

Okey dokey im off to play then finish off some more bear bits :)

Thanks for stopping by.........oh before I forget



Happy Birthday to Karen for yesterday!!Hope you,Liz and the other CISters have a fandabbydosey day out today!!Sorry I couldnt be there :(


Krissy xx

3 comments:

Manon Keir said...

WOW, gorgeous pics and card Krissy (and I'm sure the ATC's were stunning as well!!)

Charmaine said...

hey krissy...thanks for sharing...the pics are so cute

Kate said...

gorgeous froggy krissy!!

morgan looks gorgeous like a real princess!! she looks so well behaved too!!! xo