Friday, October 10, 2008

New stuff......


These LO's are both ased on sketches by the super talented CISTer Karen Brierley!!Karen these sketches are fandabbydosey and I loved using both of them!!The top LO 100% boy is the very spunky Josh.....who looks very grown up all of a sudden ....cant believe he is 9 at the end of the year :O and the other is the gorgeous Morgan (and me LOL) I am so lovin pink and black at the moment......thats the 2nd LO I have done in those colours in 2 days oops my bad LOL I havent uploaded the other one yet but it is for the monthly title challenge at CIS.....all of which are eighties song titles......love it!!I'll take a pic and upload soon......I have also been working on a few cards......I think they are addictive LOL I'll upload those soon too.........Im off to work on my CD cover which is the OTP challenge at CIS this weekend :) Lovin it!!Sweets and treats is the theme.......mmmmmmmm lollies LOL!!!

TFL and to all you lurkers.....you know who you are ......please say hello....pretty please??I know you've been here LOL


Krissy xx

3 comments:

Kate said...

just gorgeous LO's Krissy!! Love them both, especially the Josh one, love your boy LO's!!! Glad you are back online, I missed your smiling face xxx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pages Krissy- you know I love your work...always very inspiring

see you at the cc

jules said...

missed the CC again!! typical me....maybe next time but i LOVE what you created honey...just gorgeous as always!!!

luvs ya jules xx