Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CISters night in

Lana the fabulous boss lady of CIS has organised a night of scrapping,comps,prizes,chatting and fundraising for Breast Cancer research.$1 from each classkit/access purchased for Kerryns class will be donated and Laura has created a class kit and she is kindly donating $2 for each kit sold and I have donated some of may handmade flowers as a prize on the night too :D I think its something that all women and girls should be aware of and every little bit towards finding a cure helps us all. My gorgeous friend Kirsten is a breast cancer survivor and she is the most amazing person *mwah* you are awesome lovely :) If you are reading this you know I think you are fandabbydosey :) So come on girls come and join us on the night everyone is lovely and I know you will have a fab time!
Just a little sneak (you can see the full image on Friday when I show the full LO :D) I used my new branches of blossoms in pale blue,small roses in ice blue (NEW) and olive green I think they look devine with the awesome websters pages Lana sent me from the CIS store *mwah* thanks Lana!


My poor head is still pounding :( my sinuses are all messed up from the dust we've been having.......I can bend over because the pain in my head is awful :( Ok enough of me sooking lol

Im off to make some cards for a special Wicked Princess tutorial ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments they make my day *mwah*
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh can't wait to see Krissy! Thanks again for supporting the CISters Night In! And hope you feel better soon *hugs*

Kate said...

not good about the sinus' krissy, must be all that cleaning you are doing for your scraproom ;) mwah xox