Monday, December 7, 2009

The little dancer ......

My gorgeous little niece Morgan had a fab time at her first dance concert at the weekend :) She is in pre-dance and awwwww all the littlies where so so gorgeous up there!Morgan only joined about a month ago and I was so proud of her going out on stage with all those people looking at her....she is way braver than I ever was ....or ever will be for that matter lol I helped out backstage for the sceond show and she was such a good girl letting me do her makeup :D I got a mega quick video of her little dance but cant work out how to put it on here :$ she burst into a fit of giggles when she saw mum,dad and I in the crowd lol It was so cute :)

Her very proud big brother :) Such cutie peeps :)


This was a LO I did for the 1st sketch for December at CIS and is also my LO for one of this months classes for Jules at shut up and scrap :) One of my fave peeps photos :)

Im off to the dreaded "D"word this afternoon......after putting up with a sore tooth for a couple of weeks I cant take it anymore so im going to put my dentist fears to one side and hopefully get it fixed today......eeewww im totally freaking out about it and wish I didnt have 50 million nervous butterflies in my tummy oh well cant be helped :(

Okies better go but before I do


Massive congrats to Tanya on the arrival of her beautiful new son Asher!!Congratulations to you and your family Tanya!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow soo sweet! Love that LO :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Oh you are such a sweetie!! Thanks so much for the congrats. Morgan looks so cute in her costume. Love your layout! Hope everything goes ok at the dentist (I'm sure it will).

Stacey Young said...

Awww, they are gorgeous Krissy! Good luck at the "D". I am hearing you, not a fan either!

Kate said...

aw she is definitely a show stopper that little girl!!!

good luck with the dentist!! thinking of you xo

Tamara said...

Ooh I love your layout - so beautiful!!

Morgan looks so cute in her dancing costume - I cant wait until Lily is old enough to do dancing.

jules said...

oh so cute miss morgan....congrats on your very first concert..you looked beautiful!!

thinking of you and the dentist visit honey...hugs!xxxx

Kerryn said...

awww so sweet! The layout looks fabbo of course :). Hope that dentist visit goes ok.

Kate said...

Morgan is sooooo beautiful, glad she was so brave!! Hope her aunty coped ok at the dentist xxx

Ceci said...

Such sweet photos Krissy, what a lovely auntie you are, so interested in your nieces and nephews lives. Love that LO for CIS! :)