Thats one more of my "to-do's" done yay!Tomorrow im seeing Nic and the always gorgeous Jakob and Sammy to give them all their pressies :D I love giving out presents!!So much fun!Almost as fun as shopping for it all lol
Okies im off to clean up my cooking mess lol
Here are the recipes :D
Rum Balls ::
9 Vita Brits or Weet Bix
½ cup coconut
1 cup chopped raisins
2 tabsp. Cocoa
1 tin condensed milk
3 tabsp. Bundaberg rum
Mix together well in a bowl.
Cover in the fridge for ½ hour.
Shape into balls and roll in coconut.
Mini Christmas puddings
1 x 800gm Dark Fruit Cake (cheap brand)
½ - 1 cup Orange Juice
1 cup Coconut
Red & Green Jelly Lo
- Break Fruit Cake into crumbly pieces.
- Pour a little Orange Juice at a time into crumbled cake - until moistened
- Roll mixture into balls (a little smaller than a golf ball)
- Chill in Fridge
- Mix Icing Sugar with Orange Juice
- Decorate top of balls with icing
- Cut up Lollies into pieces & decorate on top of the icing to make it look like holly.
- chill and serve
- Chocolate truffles
- 200g dark cooking chocolate
- 1/4 cup of cream
- 30g butter
- 50g chocolate cake crumbs
- 2 teaspoons of dark rum (optional)
- 1/2 cup of sprinkles or cocoa powder to roll them in
- Method:Place chocolate in a medium mixing bowl.Combine cream and butter in a small pan and stir over a low heat until the butter melts and the mixture is just boiling.Pour hot cream over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.2) Stir in cake crumbs and the rum:combine well.Refrigerate for 20 minutes stirring occasionally or until it is just firm enough to handle.Roll heaped teaspoons full of the mixture into balls and roll them in the sprinkles.Refrigerate for a further 30 mins or until firm and serve in small patty pans :)Enjoy!