Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A quick share.....

A very lovely girl ordered these headbands and I LOVE how they turned out! I made special jumbo poppies with loads of layers and they looked fab on the headbands :) Hope she likes them!

This weeks cards challenges at TSE for the 12 weeks to christmas comp is tags and a card with a tag on it :) These are mine.....
I think my deer looks a little suspicious LOL..........like it pooped the button LMAO I didnt notice til just then when I looked at it LOL

My card with a round tag :)

Ive been a busy little bee starting to learn the ropes over at Wicked Princesses and I am LOVING that some of my lovelies have come over and joined up to join in the fun :D *mwah* hope more of you can come over and say hi too!Ive been working out some ideas for all sorts of things ........stay tuned for LOTS of cool things happening at WP in January :D

Okies better run and get dinner organised....Al is doing a spot of landscaping out the front and I want to have a sticky at what he has done :) I forgot to take before piccies oops lol

Thanks for stopping by!

Flowery hugs :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kate said...

wicked princesses is FANTASTIC krissy. i love it there. im sure you will do a great job. LOL @ the deer on your card... he is checking out his bum i think!! hehe.

love the headbands. have you tried the slide/barette things yet???!!

jules said...

hahahahahaha...the deer is gorgeous honey!!! i love all your chrissy stuff....

hope your having fun learning the ropes....you are going to be awesome!! xxxx

Ali M said...

gorgeous headbands and fab cards, as usual, Krissy you are one talented lady!

Congrats on taking over wicked princesses!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

*lol* on your raindeer and the button. The tags and the card is too cute! And the headbands are just lovely. TFS!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oooh how gorgeous are your tags! Lol about the reindeer hehe