Monday, August 3, 2009

Scrappy shares :)

This is my LO that was meant for the last CIS sketch LO in July but I forgot to do the upload before I went away for the weekend oopsies my bad!
My second LO using the vintage kit from Wicked Princesses :D This one is going in a frame for a special day thats coming up ;)

My full LO using the vintage kit :) I'll be doing the instructions on the Wicked Princess blog on the 4th of August :D



Thanks to you all for your lovely comments I love getting comments and seeing so many lovely faces following my blog :D *mwah* you all rock lovelies :)


Photobucket

8 comments:

Kat said...

Wow! More vinatge shabby LO's. These look great!

Stacey Young said...

Gorgeous layouts as per usual, loving your vintage style!! The rose looks awesome with Morgan and you and hubs look so happy! xx

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous!!!

Manon Keir said...

Wow, they are stunning Krissy!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend at your sister???

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Sooo beautiful Krissy! I saw your WP layouts on the blog - love what you did with the kit.

Anonymous said...

These are so gorgeous!! :)

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS layouts Krissy :)

Kate said...

love seeing the red and black together krissy :) beautiful work xox