Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy birthday Al! and some sneak peeks :D

Happy Birthday to my gorgeous man Al! Hope you have an awesome day babe I love you *mwah* xx

Ive been having a play with THIS and oh boy it was fun!!Loved these papers and I scrapped one of my favourite photos :D I'll show the full LO on Monday :D Lots of foam tape for lots of dimension ;-)







Hope you have all had a good week? The cybercrop was a huge success *mwah* and thanks to everyone who came along!The winners have been announced so if you joined in head on over to the forum and check it all out :)
Happy Scrapping
and
flowery hugs!
Krissy xx

6 comments:

Stacey Young said...

Happy birthday Al, hope it's a great one:)
And Krissy, foam tape is my best friend...lol!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow, gorgeous gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it in all its glory! Happy birthday to Al too - hope he had a beautiful day :)

Her Essential Hand said...

Happy birthday to Al :)
WOW, love those peeks and how you 3D it all, I so cant do that
:)

Alison said...

Oh those sneaks look fab - I can't wait for the full reveal :)

Manon Keir said...

Happy birthday to your gorgeous man Sweetheart!!! Those peeks look gorgeous!!

jules said...

better late than never but i hope AL had a really great birthday honey....and your sneaks are just gorgeous...i can't wait to see the whole layout !!!!


xxxxxx