Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Say hello to my little friend.....

......is my example using Kayla Renee's gorgeous colour selection for Januarys colour challenge at Wicked Princesses :D Such a yummy combo I couldnt resist joining in!

hehehe I couldnt resist the title lol Everyone that knows Morgan is well aquainted with "Little one" who is never too far from Morgans side 24/7 :) She sleeps with her,talks to her,changes her clothes and even asks Auntie to " say hello to little one " on the phone lol I had a baby like that when I was her age (still have my samuel doll lol) so I understand her special bond with her little one :)



Thanks for stopping by and thanks to all who follow and leave comments *mwah* it means alot to me I really appreciate it :)
Flowery hugs!!
Krissy xx

7 comments:

Cherie said...

Gorgeous LO Krissy!

Love that colour combo :)

Kerryn said...

awwww she's such a sweetie pie. Gorgeous work with the colours!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh your title is fantastic I thin it's so cute! The whole thing is so cute! Great job!

Her Essential Hand said...

such a sweet LO.
I love girls with their dollys.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Morgan is such a cute! Love your layout.

Kate said...

super cute krissy!!! lovely pink flower xox

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Simply adorable. Love all the different struktures and the mix of embellies. TFS!