Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Its a card......

for my brother GF Jill for her birthday :) Her fave colour is green so green it had to be! I had to mix it with white otherwise I was struggling lol usually the only time green comes anywhere near my work is when its a leaf attached to a flower PMSL
Like the butterfly? I lurve it :D
Went for my wander down to the PO today and had a wander through the shops while I was there all good til I went to walk home and oh boy was it hot! My face was roaring red when I got home lol its never a good look lol
Okies im off to play in my scrap room :D
Flowery hugs!
Krissy xx

8 comments:

Kate said...

gorgeous krissy! the white compliments the green beautifully xox

Ceci said...

For someone who doesn't like using green you did a great job! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I love your green card....and I thought you were irish?! lol!! ;P

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

beautiful card, you did wonders with the colours. xx

Alison said...

I'm green with envy - your card rocks! Oh and yes I lurve the butterfly too :)

Lynette Jackson said...

love your card Krissy and love that butterfly - is it a punch??

Krissy Christie said...

LOL true Tanya! You'd think Id love it wouldnt you!

Hi Lynette :)

It is a frigde magnet I found in my local cheapy shop :)

Anonymous said...

Sweetness, you left me a message whilst I was still editing my post LOL. Thankyou sooooo much for your well wishes and, and, and, CONGRATS TO YOU AS WELL!!!!!! On your honourable mention (can't believe we both did butterflies, great minds think alike hey???) You rock Krissy and your work is AMAZING as are your flowers and you are a constant inspiration and friend, luv ya, Tiff xxx. PS I have fixed your name up, always throws me cause of your last name being ie LOL, but you should be used to my errors by now LOL. I'm gonna do KR's challenge too at WP - yumeeeeeeeeee :):):):)