Monday, June 29, 2009

Come to our first cybercrop at a passion for craft!!

Lynnie and I have put together a few challenges and of course the blind scrap for our first cybercrop!!!Its going to be lots of fun I hope you can join us :D All the fun kicks off on the 1st of July :D


Wednesday night 7:30pm (QLD time) with my blind scrap

Thursday 7:30pm (QLD time) sketch challenge with extra criteria announced ;D

Friday 7:30pm (QLD time) bingo with the lovely Lynnie

All challenge entries are due by the midnight on the 8th of July :D

The winner of the blind scrap will be chosen at random and will get a RAK from me :D

I hope you can join us at A PASSION FOR CRAFT for some happy scrapping fun!!

1 comment:

jules said...

oh bugger a few days off the computer and look what i missed out on .....better check things out!!!