Friday, October 30, 2009

A layout and some pretties :D

This is my LO for this weeks sketch at CIS ......its not finished though oopsies lol It needs something but I havent decided what yet.....


Ive been having a play with some new flowers!!!Which is always fun :D I made this one in the green for a very special lady who is having a birthday in November ;-) I think its pretty!Do you?
New branches!!!But they are limited and once they are gone they are gone.........
Variegated pink and yellow......so pretty!!
See my gorgeous little shabby cushion Mum made me :D I love it thanks Ma *mwah*

Fluffies......but not the stinky kind lol When I showed these to Al he said "their fluffy"and I thought cool thats what Ill call them then lol
For more details head over to the Flowers blog and find out more :D

I got my masters entry back YAY!So nice to revisit it again :) and I had 2 cards accepted to Scrapbook creations yesterday so thats always cool!! Ive been making heaps of flowers and little embellie kits and the orders are flowing in which is fandabbydosey *mwah* you all rock!! Only one more day til the winner of the flowers giveaway is announced :D

Okies im off to pack my tote for some cardmaking at Nic's tonight :D Wonder if I'll beat my record of one card in about 5 hours LMAO We are always too busy chatting,eating and laughing to get much done :)

Thanks for visiting!!

Flowery hugs :)


Photobucket

9 comments:

Kerryn said...

I'm cropping tonight too and I'm usually just as productive LOL. Have a great night! Hope you find that missing part of your layout, there's nothing worse than knowing it needs something but not knowing what that something is. It's looking gorgeous so far :).

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Very pretty flowers and branches. Damn I just put in an order too, that'd be right ;P hehe

Kate said...

Gorgeous new flowers Krissy!! love them all.....love the LO too, it is beautiful - I think it needs some doodling ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love seeing these flowers. But I must tell you that the fluffie pink check on is very familiar. I made Grace and Sarah skirt, top and dresses out of that print about 6 years ago LOL. Love the colour. It's the one on the left not the little gingham.

jules said...

love the layout honey...you'll work it out you always do...xxx

lovin the gorgeous new flowers too honey...just beautiful...xxx

Kate said...

cant wait to see more embellie packs from you krissy!! and well done on the card acceptances!! woot woot! loves ya xo

Her Essential Hand said...

Love seeing your new flowers!!
Congrats on the SC acceptances, always exciting!
Have a top weekend scrapping :)
s

donna said...

I love your fluffies Krissy!