Thursday, October 1, 2009

Want to win some of my handmade flowers??

Check out my flowers blog for more details on how you can win a fandabbydosey Krissys flowers sample pack :D


Lookie here at my cute little set of drawers I got today :D I think its a bedside table but it'll fit nicely under my new desk to hold some stamps and stickers etc and guess what? It was only $10!I love second hand shopping!Old furniture has so much more character than new stuff :D So Allan has been warned that bed in the back room will be on the verandah when he gets home from work tomorrow because Im starting my room!I cant wait any longer lol

Okies im off to scrap :D I got 2 fandabbydosey DT kits to play with wooohooo!

Thanks for stopping by *mwah*


Photobucket

5 comments:

Alison said...

Oops I'm bit behind in my blogging hopping - so I just read through all of your most recent posts :)We do un-Birthdays too Krissy! Love your latest flower colours and your vines are divine - I need some!! Can't wait for the rest of your LO to be revealed - looks gorgeous. Axxx

Kate said...

fabbo krissy!! u have great taste!! xox

Manon Keir said...

't it gorgeous when you find such a good bargain!! Can'twait to see the room when it's finished :)

Shazza said...

Hi Krissy!

Just letting you know that the new criteria has just gone up for my challenge sites for October.
Would love you to join us this month :)

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'

and

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'

International scrappers welcome :)


Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)

Cheers
Shazza

Anonymous said...

Good on you Krissy! You're making me anxious to sort out my scrap room too ;-) I agree with you about the 2nd hand furniture too - not only is it great value, it does have loads of character.