Sunday, February 10, 2008

Butter wouldn't melt.......




.......yeah right!She doesn't look naughty at all in photo's......she has had a great old time getting out everyday this week.We now have neighbours knocking on our door saying "your dogs out....again" Friday night was fun.........she pushed to front door open and bolted into the darkness.......I followed her and she had a ball running around in circles........its like she's thinking....."haha you've only got 2 legs.....nananananah!!!" Then just as I 'm running through the park trying to corner her......(everytime I got close she bolted again)....when I see these bright headlights behind me......I thought Al had parked the car so I could use the light to see her.......but they got brighter....and brighter......Yep you guessed it.....he'd driven right into the park (naughty boy!LMAO) (we discovered not that long ago she will hop straight into the car when she does the bolt......but if you follow her on foot she'll run a mile......) so he opens the door and says "come on girl...." in his best im not going to flog you voice LOL.....and she runs straight over and jumps in.Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh PLEASE someone give me the hot tip on how to make her act like any other 6 year old dog!!!!! Jack is a top dog.....no probs with him at all.....he does as he's told.....only barks when someone is near the house.....he's a licker and has a thing about chewing plastic things but he doesn't have a naughty bone in this body!I suppose thats the difference Kloe is purebred and Jack is a good old bitzer (named Jack because he was advertised at the RSPCA as a jack russell..........OMG I'm sooooo glad he wasn't......can you imagine me trying to cope with two Kloe's!!!!!!!!It doesn't bear thinking about......I'd probably be super fit though LOL!!!!Now you have seen the culprit.......TFL Krissy xx

No comments: