Friday, February 15, 2008

I had the BEST birthday!!!!

Allan gave me a day full of surprises yesterday! The flowers and bear (see previous post) he bought me a wii YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY I love it.......whooped him at the bowling and now hold the family high score (sorry ma!)!!!!! 9 strikes in a row and scored 278..........I was a bit excited.......danced around the living room shaking my booty singing 9 in a row,9in a row.........I got nine in a row.........yes I'm sure I looked like I needed some men in white coats to come and take me away LMAO!!!!!!!!Then he took me for a yummo dinner of Tepenyaki in the city, where I got another red rose and a box of choccies.......Lindor.....yuuuummmmmmmm......I did share...well I gave him 2 thats close enough LMAO!!!Then we came home and played some more wii and Al discovered that I'm not too bad at the golf either.......the hard way......LOL......don't know how well he's coping with me beating him.......LOL!!Thankyou to everyone who left me some birthday cheer on the forum it was tops!!!!!It was an awesome day and I get to have another birthday celebration tomorrow at Mum and Dads......I feel like the queen having two celebrations.......wonder if I should wear my tiara......LOL.Tonight Paige and I are off to http://createdbyyou.blogspot.com for a girly crop night....can't wait.....we have to wear pink which is a bonus for me because I lurve pink!!!This morning I received my RAK for my cybercrop win at http://www.foreveralways.com.au and OMG......its a rak and a half!!The lovely Lou sent me fozz felt,buttons,ribbons chipboard alphas.......oh my goodness I'll be having some fun with that lot thats for sure!!!!Thanks Louise you are awesome!!!!Okey dokey I'm off to have another go at my wii.......before the kids get here.......Take care ,Krissy xx

No comments: