Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Bianca!!!




We had a great time at Bianca's party last night...even though we where soooooo late!Sorry again Shelly!I love this photo of Nic,Shelly and I!Ok I have decided to give the flower ban another go.....(maybe just for today anyway LOL!!) I just finished these two LO's about Dad and Josh....had wanted to try the bubble wrap stamping with paint but I couldn't find any......never any when you want it!.....so I had a play with styrofoam instead and I love it!!!It looks a bit like when you use a paint roller with not enough paint on it!!Well now that I've just recovered from last nights drinkies we are off fo more at a friends place.....when Al comes home that is!I'm sooooo excited because we are allowed to have Paige and Brandan for the night on the 15th so that I can take Paige to the crop night at Created By You!She doesn't know thats what we are doing yet.....I love surprises!!!Yay!!!Happy danced all over the place last night when I found out that I had won one of the CC challenges at Forever Always! and a RAK!!WOOOOHOOOO!!!!Anyway best be off before Allan comes home and wonders why I'm not even dressed yet LOL!!!!!TFL Krissy xx

No comments: