Thursday, February 21, 2008

My latest.....

This is a LO I've done on the always spunky Josh,I'm lovin the new boy Kaiser papers, plus I christened my new stamps I bought from Jody last night :-) with the voucher Tracy gave me for my birthday 8)
Check out my dodgy haircut.......Lyns and I always call it helmet hair LOL!Mum says it was poplular in the 80's......thank goodness I don't still have that hairstyle now LOL!Plus you can see what a chubba I was in the other photo.......I couldn't wear those knee-high socks that where the fashion.......they cut off my circulation LOL!!!!!

Flowers and Glitter was the theme for my "Fairy" LO, I lurve flowers and glitter :-) plus I had a bit of fun with kindy glitz on the photo's.How cute is Morgan in her Hi5 fairy outfit!!!


"Boy's will be boy's" is my entry for the February sketch challenge at Forever Always....I'm lovin the new Kaiser boy rub-ons........need to buy more now LOL!








I love these pic's of Morgan sitting on the swing at Mum and Dads house!They where perfect for this sketch!

1 comment:

J&MNannie said...

Hi Baby - I just love all your pages and I am very proud of you
loveyalove